12 weeks today ..... sooo relieved :-)

rene70

Reaction score
well its official im 12weeks today, i found out i was preggars at 4wks and its been the longest 8 weeks of my life to get to this point! im so relieved :cheer: got my 12week scan in the morning at 9.10am :sleep: got to get there by bus with a full bladder as my fiance has broken his wrist so cant drive, not looking forward to that journey, (may invest in getting a taxi :think: ) thanks for all your support ladies will go into 2nd tri next week and will catch up with you all there :dance: :hug:

Congratulations, and Yay you get to see your baby tomorrow :cheer: , Ive only got another 4 weeks to go :)

12 weeks already?? my goodness its flown in :eek: All the best for tomorrow and make sure you show us a pic before you leave!! :cheer:

awwww bless good luck at the scan tomorrow :dance: :dance: :cheer: :cheer:

awww wow that's flown!!! enjoy the scan and dont forget to show us LO before you head off to 2nd Tri xx

Awwww - it's all gonna fly for you now. Enjoy the scan tomorrow don't forget to post pic x

Look forward to seeing the photo! All the best for tomorrow and the bus journey while you need a wee - let's hope it's not running late! :lol:

Woo hoo! You must be so excited for tomorrow!

I found out really early too and time seems to be standing still for me too!!

Cant wait to see a pic & see you in 2nd tri soon!!

Yay for reaching 12 weeks luv :hug: i was going to post the same topic as im 12 weeks today too :hug: :hug: good luck for your scan tomorrow hun looking forward to seeing the pics :hug: :hug:

hya back from scan all ok :cheer: baby is fine and they brought my due date forward to 21st march which means im 12wks and 5days :dance: will need to work out how to change my ticker :hug:

rene70 said:
hya back from scan all ok :cheer: baby is fine and they brought my due date forward to 21st march which means im 12wks and 5days :dance: will need to work out how to change my ticker :hug:

woohoo thats excellent news! :D :hug: Any pics?

Excellent news love im so pleased for you :hug: :hug: we were due the same day, i will get my date on monday :cheer: :cheer: Did you manage to get a pic? id love to see :hug:

Thats great, i know how u feel. I had my scan this morning and i am SO relieved! officially 12 weeks tomorrow, but woman said i was measuring for 12 weeks. I guess now the countdown is to the next 20 week scan when i cant wait to find out what it is, am secretly thinking its a boy, and OH thinks its a girl.

X

yep i got a pic but still puzzled how to load it onto the forum :wall: when the sonographer put the thingy (you know what i mean) :rotfl: over my belly she pressed real hard and we saw bambino kick out, my fiance just let out a big WOW!! the 2 ladies in the room got a bit of a fright :rotfl: then he cried as he does... :hug:

tried to adjust my ticker dont think i managed

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back