How's everyone doing?

BabyLover

Reaction score
Hi Everyone

How is everyone doing? I thought I would make my first post in this section as I get so hooked with just going in the 'trying to concieve' section lol

So just wanted to see where everyone is from and a bit about yourself, i'll start it off:

I am Donna, from Derbyshire and I'm 24 years old. Me and my fiance are currently trying for our first baby, we have been trying for 4 years and it is hard lol I look crafting and scrapbooking, going out with friends and just enjoying life in general. I am currently unemployed after a battle with a long term condition (which is now under control) and I am studying a part time teaching assistant level 2 course.

When you get to know me I am very outgoing and mad lol:lol:

Anyone else??

Donna xx :lol::lol:

:wave: Nice to meet you!

I'm 30 and a mum of 2 boys who are 3 months and 22 months, and I live in Hampshire :) I love photography and anything arty (poor boys are always having casts taken of their feet :lol:), although they keep me so busy I don't seem to get much time for anything at the moment!

Hellooooooooo!!

I'm 29 and from newcastle. I have 2 boys (7 years and 8 months) and i'm due to have my third boy in April. I work in the distribution department for a radiator manufacturer, its not really exciting stuff but the crack is good and i have a laugh. I'm a bit of a gob shite and a teeny bit crazy but i'm very loving. I have an unhealthy obsession with PF as i love all you lot xx

Hiya :wave: Im 33 and I live in Gloucestershire, Im a full time mum to Rosie who is almost 17 months. I work from home running a small nail salon that belongs to my mother, I have a love/hate relationship with it! I like photography and cooking and have an obsession with books! Im 10 weeks pregnant with baby number 2 :)

Hello!!

I'm Cat and I'm 34. I have a 14month old called Oliver and a gorgeous husband called Karl. I work in operating theatres in a private hospital as a theatre practitioner. I went back to work just before christmas, so am still deciding if it is for me or not!
My hobbies are.............Oliver! I just spend every waking moment with him as I know he will soon be growing up and becoming independent!

Lovely to meet you x x

Intresting and busy lives you all have lol

Toonlass - you sound very intresting and I am sure you won't hurt a fly lol

Keep them coming

Donna xx

Intresting and busy lives you all have lol

Toonlass - you sound very intresting and I am sure you won't hurt a fly lol

Keep them coming

Donna xx
Ooh, I don't know, you've gotta be careful of this one! (Was going to insert a *hide* emoticon, but can't find one :doh:)

be careful of what?......ME???? whey not likely, i'm an angel me man tee heeeee xx

:busted: lol

I a sure you are a friendly and nice person xx

Hellooo everyone ! :wave:

Im 21 (only for another week or so!) and live in Gloucestershire but currently studying photography at uni in London. I desperatly miss the countryside though :eek:( . I can be quite hyper active and random at times but it seems to amuse people so I just carry on my business. I cannot wait to see my little baby for the first time :)

Hi Donna, I'm Jen, 19, me and my oh are expecting our first baby.. Have found that pf is almost as addictive as facebook :lol: Not much going on with me at the moment except getting everything ready for the new arrival.. I love music and am thinking of becoming a midwife when baby is old enough for me to study, starting a house hunt further on in the year and thats about it for now.. Lots of :dust: for you ttc! xx

I'm Ruth and now live in Kent.
I'm 25 and am expecting my first child after losing one two years ago and ttc for quite a few years.
I am over the moon but very scared/nervous at the same time.

hi all!
I'm Rachel, 31 and pregnant for the first time. I live in Altrincham with my fella and I love crafts and scrapbooking too!! I work for a double glazing firm designing leaded windows and I am getting more addicted to this site than ever (all my friends live miles away so rarely get to see them - boo hoo) x

hi all!
I'm Rachel, 31 and pregnant for the first time. I live in Altrincham with my fella and I love crafts and scrapbooking too!! I work for a double glazing firm designing leaded windows and I am getting more addicted to this site than ever (all my friends live miles away so rarely get to see them - boo hoo) x

Hi

You have the same hobbies as me and also I don't get to see my friends as I live miles away as well lol I do have a few friends over here in derbyshire where I now live, but rarely get to see them....

Congratulations on being pregnant.

Enjoy

Donna x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER