How!

K&A

Reaction score
Do you all do it, I only started TTC this month and I'm already impatient.. I have baby on the brain all day long x

:dust: :dust: :dust:

LOL I know its mental aint it! The first month I was worried about everything and the second I missed by OV and AF was early so didnt even look for signs so that month wasnt as stressful! :-0 x

Because its so worth it when you get your BFP!! :)

I drove myself nuts some months and I got pregnant on my 5th try.
I even took almost a month out from this forum because TTC was consuming my life!

You just learn to function lol. Xx

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

I'm driving myself mad this month!! Forgetting to do stuff in work coz all I seem to do ids day deam bour babies and look at my diary to see when I'm likely to ov even tho I've worked it out a million times already lol.
Bf has said all that I talk about is ov and babies ha ha. Fx we get our bfp soon before we go insane :) congrats again jay jay, lovely u got ur bfp :) :)

Last edited:
Aw hun, I know how you feel! Really thought I'd get bfp this month, first month of trying! Who was I kidding! But definately well obsessed already!! All I think about most of the day and night lol!! Even now that af is here, I'm thinking about when it will end, when I will ov. It's madness!! lol But I agree, well and truly worth it and hoping that it will be quicker this time too! x x

Lol! :dust: we will get our bfps! x

:dust: :dust: :dust:

Lots of :dust: :dust: :dust: to you too hun :) x x

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
miamie50
Back