how you all feeling...

mrs v

Reaction score
As the title says really, just wondered how you were all feeling...I get asked daily and after a while start thinking 'oh perhaps I should be feeling ill lol'

I'm feeling good, esp compared to tri 1, few aches and pains but really nothing to complain about x x

Same Hun, I am feeling pretty good, I have my moments- I feel a little down sometimes that I can't do as many things as I used to be able to do. I get tired around 3pm but other than that I am enjoying this phase xx

Feeling pretty good. Get a bit tired in the afternoons sometimes but otherwise, no probs at all :)

XX

I'm liking these responses ladies, I can stop trying to think up things now haha...my response from now on 'I'm feeling just fine ;-)'

Well unlike you other lucky ladies i feel crap, im just always tired and dizzy still have ms and nausea and all i want to do is sleep and im a very hormonal person at the moment, not enjoying this pregnancy yet xx

I'm feeling ok :) Am waking up feeling starving every morning so trying to stop myself from diving in to the fridge right now and settle for the normal cereal or toast!!!
My OH said yesterday that I am starting to look very pregnant now, in a good way and not in a 'getting fat way'! Yeah, thanks OH!!!!
Am 18 weeks today :) only two weeks and I am half way and 6 weeks until V-day!!!!!!

Hope all you ladies who are still nauseous etc feel well soon :(
x

I'm sorry for those still feeling rubbish, maybe in a few more weeks it will pass, ill keep everything crossed for you ;-)

Yay to 18 weeks dinky! X

tired!!! i had a few days where i felt engergized and I thought "yes! I love you tri2" but it didnt last long. Sleeping 12 hours a day when i can and bloody knackered!
have upped my exercise to try to help. Swimming and yoga.

still have food aversions and bolk very very easily but other than that am just grand! xx

I feel great so much better than I did in tri 1 no sickness, far more energy only thing now is Im having to hold myself back from blitzing the housework as quick as I did before as i do get tired more easily now but loving the fact I can eat and enjoy proper meals and not just go for crisps and junk

hoping that the girls that are still feeling poorly get better soon xx

I feel so uncomfortable :( since yesterday when I ate I felt sick as have really hard pressure in my stomach felt like I was going to explode lol wasn't eating heavy food or too much :s woke up this morning to being sick didn't sleep a wink last called my work gave me the day off still can't sleep now Been trying to eat some grapes arhhhhh ......

Vicki xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back