2 days to go

tracey 2

Reaction score
as the title says i reach the half way mark in 2 days OMG this is going so scarily fast well just bit too fast for me anyway :cheer: :cheer:

got my next scan on the 8th december to see how all is going and just doubly check he really is a he i know he is but before go off buying all blue stuff be best to double check hey :D

been feeling much more movements especially as of the evening and night time think he is going to be very noctural :talkhand: and i will not be pleased if he turns out that way lol.

cant wait to start feeling the actual kicks and everything

anyway hope you are all well :hug: :hug:

Hi!
Think am not far behind you (will have to check my ticker when I've posted this...) and yep scarily fast. My scan date is same day as yours! Ooo look forward to comparing notes :) And my lil sprog's gonna be a sportsman/woman in the making I think - goes for it at nighttime too - reckon am going to have to move to Australia to get any sleep :lol:
Glad you're enjoying it so far :)

Yay for nearly being at the halfway mark!!! :cheer: Il be there next week myself :shock: As for going fast i know what you mean too fast in my opinion lol :lol: Not long really til your scan either thatl be here soon enough :) I know what you mean about baby's being nocturnal mine only seems to come alive at night keeps me awak little terror :lol: Im so pleased though hun all's going well. :) :hug: :hug: :hug:

hunny i cant belive how fast it is going for you!! im so bloody jelous woman :D

i have a scan on the 8th aswell :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

glad everything is ok for you hun speak soon hun xxx

Tracey I've only just noticed we're due on the same day!! :dance:

woo congratz on making it half way!! Its going really quickly for me too! 3rd Tri on sunday eek!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back