How would you clean Moses basket??

Ammdaz

Reaction score
As the title says really. We are using DS's Moses basket again this time round. It's been stored in the loft, sealed in a large plastic bag. I've obviously washed all the fabric bits and rinsed through the lining that can't be washed in the machine but I don't know how to clean the actual basket bit? It's not really dirty, I just think it must be a bit dusty after all that time in the loft even though its been quite well sealed. Don't want to use loads of cleaning chemicals on it, will a wipe over with a damp cloth do? Xxx

Last edited:
Yes, I'd just wipe it over with a damp cloth (warm soapy water) as long as you've washed the fabric bits you can and got a new mattress ;)

In this weather you can give it a good clean with soapy water and put it in the sun to dry.

Mine is from a friend and had been stored in her loft, I've washed all the fabric bits then I got dime free dettol wipes in a bounty pack and I'm going to give the basket a wipe over with those it doesn't look dirty to me but thought that would just freshen it up x

I got a second handone, wicker style. I sprayed with dettol, washed off and left it in the sun to dry out! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back