how tall is your 3 - 5 month old ?

Gem & Leland

Reaction score
trying to figure out if leland weight is all height lol

his now 5 months (22 weeks) old but 3.5 months (16 weeks ) corrected which he goes as in hid red book

he weighs 17lb3oz :shock: and his 71cm / 28 inches :shock: is this tall ?

his 91st weight and uncharted for height lol

Hi,
At 4 months she was 64cm and at 6 months she was 67cm. On the chart she is bang on the average for height but she is a little heavier.

Phoebs is 12 weeks on Saturday, she's about 61cm - everyone says how long she is. Dunno where she gets it from!

I guess its different for boys and girls as well though?

they never measured kys length at birth :? he was 58cm at 7 weeks so hes got to be around lelands height now. hes very long but skinny. only 14lbs 14oz!

Jacob was last measured at 17 weeks and he was 68cm long and 15lb 15oz (16lb 9oz last week!) He is a big lad but not chunky (ifywim) and people often say that he looks 6 months not 4 :shock:

I just put a 6 to 9 month sleepsuite on him tonight and really had to pull it round his nappy! :shock:

So yes.... his weight could be to do with his hight, like adults I suppose, the taller the heavier! :D

well his only been in 6-9 months sleepsuits for 2 weeks ish and already they dont seem as roomy as id like ! he was only 66 cm at 4 months ! my lad wont stop growing ! he does have a lil beer belly tho lol

people always comment on how old leland looks , never mind his actually prem :oops:

lil miss was 67cm at 4 months.... :D but shes a big lass and female so its difficult to compare... shes around 74cm now :roll: g3m, tbh sounds like your LO in on par with his actual age, think you should be very proud of him and yourself for producing such a strong healthy boy :D

Gabrielle was measured at her 8 week check up today - she's 61cm!

Squiglet said:
lil miss was 67cm at 4 months.... :D but shes a big lass and female so its difficult to compare... shes around 74cm now :roll: g3m, tbh sounds like your LO in on par with his actual age, think you should be very proud of him and yourself for producing such a strong healthy boy :D

his really caught up and over took lmao not that he was small anyway , was very lucky , count myself that everyday :oops: scared to think that in the next couple of weeks he would have tripled his birth weight !

abigail is un charterd too, last time i got her measured she was 72cm and that was 5 weeks ago, shes rly tall :D

Green Bean is uncharted too - tbh the charts are out of date as babies are much teller / longer now.

Leland sounds like he is doing so well :D it's so weird thinking him and GB should be the same age :D :D

eta: George was 68cm at 12 weeks

if id gone 2 weeks over like you leland woulda prob weighed green beans weight too !!!

Easily by the sounds of him :lol:

I think they are secretly twins seperated at conception :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back