How tall and what weight is your LO (6-9 months)

haych86

Reaction score
Alfie is 7 months and I had him weighed on Wednesday, He is 21lb 7oz and is 76cm tall he is in 9-12 month clothes. He's tall but slim.

Just wanted to see how big he is compared to others around his age as we always get people asking how old he is and get a shocked look when we say 7 months, they say oh I thought it was strange he wasn't walking I thought he was about 1.

He was 8lb 2oz born.

Isla was last weighed at 7 months (shes 8 months now), she was 15lb 6 and 67cm long. She was 6lb 12 and 49cm at birth :love: tiny little thing.

She's all leg though and is outgrowing 9-12 babygros!

marley is 19lb 15oz & 72 cm long and is filling 9-12month clothes! his jeans are half mast! bless

he was 5lbs 2oz at birth

Last edited:
Devon is nearly 6 months, (24 weeks) (sorry bit younger than your comarison), but he is fitting 6-9 months clothes nicely, (they def won't last till he is 8/9 months!) ~ He was weighed this week and is 17lb 4 oz , he has short chubby legs , but still quite long body. (on the 50th percentile on the growth charts). He was 6 lb 6 oz at birth so has gone for it big time since then

Is Devon only 6 months?! I thought he was about a month younger than charley!
Charley's 8 months and was last weighed last week at 20lb 1oz. I don't know his height though. He was born at 8lb 6oz's 8 days early and 54cm's long x.

I'm exactly the same have ppl saying ow he's big isn't he? Aiden weighs 20lbs and in 6 to 9 clothes! He too is very long! But not sure how long sorry xx

Noa is 8 month, 17lbs and 70 cm yesterday xx

Oscar was weighed about 10 days ago and he was 18lb 12oz at 25 weeks. I'm taking him again this week and expect he's gone up quite a bit. Not sure how tall he is though, but he's 6 months and still fitting in 3-6 months - just. Although I've looked at some 6-9 months and atm they would drown him... but he is growing fast so sure he'll be in them within a couple of weeks!!!

Oscars dad is 6'4" so I'm guessing Oz will be tall like him. Everyone always says Oscar is so small which always shocks me because he is always taller and younger than their own babies? So i never get that lol

xxxxx

I forgot to say the other night when posting my reply, your little boy has soo much hair, is it perhaps that people who see him, will think him older than he really is as he looks like he has a full head of hair- fantastic!

Devon weighs 17lb 5oz, and my friend from baby group , who's little boy is 3 days younger than devon, Charlie weighs 21 lb something last week , so she asked the HV about it concerned he was piling on more weight than should, and so they measured him, and both weight and height were plotted at 90 percentile , so as they matched they were not concerned at all. (hope that helps)

Last edited:
zak is just over 6 months. not had him weighed for nearly 3 weeks but he was 17lb 9 last time and he was last measured at about 4 and half months and was 70 cm so i guess hes at least about 5cm taller now !! hes quite tall. 9 - 12 month pants fit him on length but drown his waist lol ! hes in 3-6 and 6-9 mointh tops. he was 9lb 4oz and 56cm born. x

A couple of weeks ago, Eva was weighed and measured at 6 mths old - 20lbs 4oz and 76cms tall! She is probably around 21 lbs now. She has a very long body so is slim overall. She fits in 9-12 mths clothes. I've given up on buying sleep suits for her cos they get rather tight around the crotch area :-/

She was 8lbs 7oz and 53cms tall at birth.

I do get the surprised faces and the "ooh she's rather big for her age!" comments!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back