How tall are you?

nickilubs

Reaction score
:D How tall or small are you, and are you happy with your height?

Just a wonder I am only 5 foot nothing and when I worked in a shop EVERYBODY had to inform me that I was "reeeaaally short" as if I hadn't actually noticed! :D Do tall people get told they are tall all the time?

im 5'4" and i look about 12 years old my short stature doesnt help me to look like a grown-up :wall:

im 5'7" in my kangaroos tho! :wink:

im 5'2 and i wish i was a bit taller to be honest as i really struggle to buy trousers :(

Hmmmmmm the question for me should be "How short are you?" lol

I too am only 5ft tall and used to wish I was just 2inches or so taller....But I'm not so bothered these days.....It has the advantage of making everyone think i'm much younger than I am and OH really likes how tiny I am, I think some men really like petite women, makes them feel all protective and manly! lol
.......I am ALWAYS in heels though, 9 months pregnant, in labour and on the way to the hospital I was in 4inch heels! (They made me take them off to get on the bed though lol)

:D I like being short because my boyfriends only 5'3-5'4 and i make him feel all tall :D :D :D also getting into films at kids prices!

Gingercubes said:
:D also getting into films at kids prices!

Ha ha I always used to do that but then have to take ID for 18's!...and I used to pay half fare on the bus until I was about 22! Don't think I could quite get away with it now though!

I'm 5ft6 but I wish i was taller... sounds weird... but I always feel short which is why I love my high heels and really missed them when pregnant.

I always go for taller men though... in the 6ft range...

Tia really tall for her age... (shes currently 138cm or 4ft5) and people ALWAYS say... "oh shes really tall isn't she.???" as if she hadn't noticed that shes a clear 3cm taller than all the other kids in her class. :roll: :roll: :roll:

I'm 5ft and my OH is a short arse too just like me, we both look 14 years old and get asked for id when we do our weekly shop at asda....... soooooo embarrasing.....lol

im about 5ft 10 wish i was shorter as i like to wear heels but just look silly in them as im too tall!!!

Im 5 ft 5. I think thats fine but I have quite short legs and have to buy petit trousers (even though petit is classed as under 5ft 3) as regular size drown me :lol:

5'4" which I think is ok. OH is the same height as me too lol

im 5ft 11 and i wouldnt wanna be shorter coz i like my long legs. i have never worn high heels but i tried some on once and couldnt walk in them they're too wobbly. lol so im not bothered about that.

I'm 5ft 4 and wish I could be a few inches taller. Oh is only 5ft 8 though so I suppose its ok. I have long legs and a really short body so its not that bad buying trousers :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back