How tall are you?

I was 5'6 1/2" before I had Austin but seem to be measuring 5'7" now... odd.

I'm happy with my height. OH is 5'10" so I can't wear huge heels but rarely do anyway.

5'9 and a half. I have never worn girlie heels as I feel too tall. Army boots and flats I am comfortable with :wink:

About 6'1" I think (186cms anyway)

It's great - but everyday I get people telling me I'm **too** tall :think: What do they want me to do, chop my legs off??

Im 5'11 and used to feel too tall but Im happy with my height now, when I wear heels I stand out loads above my friends but I love wearing heels and wont let being tall stop me although I do get lots of comments when I wear them about how tall I am :roll:

I'm 5ft exactly but it doesnt bother me really. Sometimes I wish I could be a bit taller so I can find more clothes to fit though. I have a youngish face too and get ID'd for alcohol at my local which I find funny (I'm 31 next month :lol: )

I'm 5'6" and ok with it, think it is about an average height for woman. Brian is only 5'4" tho.... but I still wear heels!

Im 5'6''. its ok - i used to want to be taller when I was younger but now, even when I wear my heels I am just a teeny bit smaller than OH which is great -I like men to be taller than me by just a bit - meaning DH is perfect! :D

I always thought I was 5 feet 2 but the midwife measured me at 5 feet 1 last time I went! xx

Im 5"1

I love being this little - apart from times like the other week when the new weighing machine in Boots told me in a very loud voice PLEASE ENSURE YOU ARE STANDING :oops: :oops: I WAS standing, LOL Im was just a little short to be picked up by the laser that does your height :rotfl: It got me in the end though :rotfl:

I'm about 5"6, and i always feel very tall, even though i know thats not and it stil hurts my neck to kiss OH standing up as he's 6"2 but i love that and woudlnt change it, he makes me feel all small and cute and i love it!!

I'm 5'4. My dad is the same. I come from the short family! We are small and 'pudgy' yet my brother is the opposite. He is tall and lanky. He is the odd one out! :rotfl:

I feel tiny at 5ft 3" and the o/l towers above me at 6ft 4" i have to stand on a crate when i kiss him :lol:

I'm 5'1" and love being mini! :cheer:

I just wish they wouldn't put the Size 3/4 shoes in the sale on the top shelf. I mean, COME ON, shorter women generally have smaller feet! :wall:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back