How sweet

Lauren92

Reaction score
I had an awful nights sleep last night, and only got to sleep and stayed asleep at around 4:30AM, then woke up again half an hour ago and just lay awake feeling sorry for myself.

Well my husband got up 15 minutes ago and after him going downstairs I could hear water boiling over, pans clattering on the floor, and smell burning. I thought we were being burgled :lol:

I was just about to go down and see when he came into the bedroom with half burned toast, a cup of tea and some biscuits.

OK, he's no Nigel Slater, but I thought that was really sweet of him considering he knew I was feeling, for want of a better word, like shit.

In 10 minutes I'll probably hate him again for leaving the toilet seat up or something, but for now he is loved :)

Last edited:
Ahhh that is soooo nice. Really considerate of him. Nice that he's thinking of you xx

Well he's off to work now, but said he may have something for me when he returns... I'm intrigued!

Aw that is so lovely! I was bragging about my hubby too lol x

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Aww, that made me smile! Lovely post :) And did he have something for you when he got home??

And the something was a nice big relaxing candle! Usually relaxing smelly things never actually relax me, but that candle did!

How did I repay him ? With something very unrelaxing :whistle:

The way to a pregnant woman's bed it a candle it seems :lol:

That's strange. It says I have a new reply but I can't see it.

Oh, I can see it now that I've sent this reply... hmm

Last edited:
aww, you're very lucky! The best thing my partner's come home with lately is a hoover bag....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back