No bleeding or pain after ERPC

babystar

Reaction score
I was just wondering if it is normal to have not bleeding or pain after ERPC, which i had on friday morning, as me and OH would like to get on with TTC as soon as possible, but should i wait a week or could we get to :bd: now?

i think yu should wait to make sure that the cervix is closed. also i wasn't bleeding for a couple of days and then i was bleeding a little and so on...

Last edited:
can't help with that babystar, but I hope you are still doing well after the EPRC, I know Kanga was like that for a while and then some cramps kicked in later. I hope the EPRC itself went ok and good luck for you TTC again journey :) xx

Thanks dysco
Yeh i'm fine a bit tearful today dont know why, the op went fine, but still not had any bleeding or pain and cant wait to get back TTC again.

Hey sweetie - had mine on Monday - bled Monday afternoon but nothing since - yesterday was absolutely fine, but today I am really feeling quite sharp cramps in what I think is my cervix as it's not like a period cramp (uterus etc.) it's much more internal than that so am assuming that's the cervix closing up - feel so glad it's over and am also so relieved I opted for the ERPC over my initial choice of the medical management. Have to say, the hospital staff were incredible - so kind, so caring and so attentive - know they have their issues but I'm so thankful for the NHS!

Seem to be coming down with a bit of flu/head cold though, as feel like my body is staring to relax after everything and you know what it's like when you've been stressed - as soon as you chill out all the bugs go crazy..... may not go back to work on Monday but wait a few days until I'm 100% as want to avoid as many 'sickness' questions as possible.... xx

Hi abby
Glad your feeling better since your ERPC. i've still had no bleeding or pain since my op on fri and even managed to have a bit of:bd: which was great. I know what you mean about the hospital staff they were great and even the consultant who did my op he kept saying sorry which i thought was lovely.
If you want to chat you can always pm xx

Glad to hear u had a good recovery after ur op babystar, I think I have finally stopped bleeding, had a few pink spots yesterday and nothing yet today! Got my fx for myself this time xx

Hi kanga
I'm glad your feeling better and your bleeding stopped, now we can all get back TTC xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back