how soon did u have sex after birth?

Dee1985

Reaction score
Harleys not even 2weeks old yet, i didnt have sticthes and feel ok down below well to be honest i aint touched down there abit scared lol but my bleeding has stopped i just feel a bit like iv been booted in the fairy.

but mine and my partners sex drive is hitting the roof

(we had sex 4 times in my pregnancy) i just hated it..

but now im despo if i us a condom it should all be ok???

any reason y i shouldnt do it so soon????

Go for it ! It might hurt & if it does you'll just have to stop (& you OH will have to run to the loo to relieve himself !) lol :lol:
Sorry

It took me 3 months before I was brave enough to try but I did have pretty bad stitches.

x

:lol: really???? cool, i just wanted some one to tell me to go for it lol,

well i best sort my hairy mary out seems i aint been able to c it for months...

yipeeee, so if im not online tonight u all no y :dance: :dance:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Careful you dont get preggers ! lol

x

Pretty much straight away for us! the beauty of having a section!
Go for it babe, tell Kris to be gentle, enjoy!
Dont forget the johnnies :wink:

I still haven't done it, I'm not healed yet :( :oops: :?

If you feel like it go for it hun, Abi was 6 months when we were brave enough it still hurt but i had a rough birth and stitches, poor Dan has had it 3 times in a year bless him lol. Like the others said be careful you're extremely fertile now, if you're not we might see you in the 1st triester again soon :shock: lol x

We did the deed 3 weeks after, even though I'd had an episiotomy. In hindsight I think we should have waited a bit longer or been a bit gentler, but some itches just have to be scratched! lol

If you feel you are ready - Go for it! - Go get your lady garden sorted! :wink:

dionne said:
Harleys not even 2weeks old yet, i didnt have sticthes and feel ok down below well to be honest i aint touched down there abit scared lol but my bleeding has stopped i just feel a bit like iv been booted in the fairy.

but mine and my partners sex drive is hitting the roof

(we had sex 4 times in my pregnancy) i just hated it..

but now im despo if i us a condom it should all be ok???

any reason y i shouldnt do it so soon????

i had sex exactly one week after my third daughter was born Dionne. I it feels right to do it then go for it.

cheers for your advice girls.. think i need to put on a sexy corset thou i cant be having this saggy purple belly getting in the way :oops:

Manda hun, my poor man is the same and seems iv pretty much been preg for the past 2 yrs i think i owe him now lol

Lol Dionne me and Dan had a conversation the othernight about when we have another one and it'll be another year without sex lol, it's not that i didn't want it i was hornier than ever just wasn't allowed :evil: gutted!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back