How sad am I?!

Toonlass

Reaction score
I actually look forward to nappy wash day :dohh:

I wash every other day as soon as the kids go to bed and i enjoy it so much! I love having my nappy buckets empty and all washed out, i love making up my new solutions for my wipes while they are in the wash, i love seeing my gorgeous fluffies come out of the wash all clean, i love seing my nappies on the line (or come out of the dryer when its raining). I particularly love putting all my nappies back together once they are dry, stuffing the pockets, snapping in the soakers and putting in the liners all ready to be used. I love love love seeing my nappy storage box full with all the different colours showing :love:

Like the title says, how sad am i? VERY!!! :lol: xx

its not sad!! im back in sposies again (well, not me personally:lol:) cos i just dont hav the time to practise the new folds i've been trying and i'm missing wash days! used to love it getting them all on the line in the sun!! not that i've done that since i had K in them mind seeing as i'm not allowed my washing outside :wall:

Are you done with the cloth then coz the offer is still there to loan you some xx

ooo bollocks i forgot to PM you didnt i!! i am gona keep trying but i'm trying out different folds cos they kept coming off before! is dead tricky tho getting them tight enough!

lol can I join your 'sad' gang as I also love seeing them on the line and making them up;-)

Extremely but I understand as well :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back