How romantic

Lauren92

Reaction score
It's valentine's day, and what did my wonderful Husband bring me home ?

A bottle of Toilet Duck. Thanks buddy.

sorry, that made me chuckle xx

And they say romance is dead! :) x

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Ha ha! That really made me laugh. Sorry, hope your evening improved xx

I've had to sit through Star Wars in 3D at the cinema... And the tight bugger bought my flowers on Sat 'before they got expensive' quote!! But he is such a sweetie most of the time I forgive him...

More than I got... :roll:

Same here lol.

I put Jamie Oliver to shame with the meal I cooked tonight. My gift? He did the washing up. Sadly, that absolutely suited me fine as a valentines gift lol x

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

I was gonna say that too lol!!

He did go and buy dinner though he had a ready meal Chicken Korma and bought me a Cheese and Tomato Goodfella's pizza :) so completely different food, then I had to cook it!!! well in the loosest sense of the word!

We did say we were doing IOU's til payday though which is next week so I guess I can let him off....... :roll:

I was gonna say that too lol!!

He did go and buy dinner though he had a ready meal Chicken Korma and bought me a Cheese and Tomato Goodfella's pizza :) so completely different food, then I had to cook it!!! well in the loosest sense of the word!

We did say we were doing IOU's til payday though which is next week so I guess I can let him off....... :roll:

Unfortunately it's not cos he's skint, he's just not remotely romantic! He just hate valentine's day and all it stands for, and although I've pointed out that it shouldn't matter if it's something that makes me happy, but pff! is his reply. What a keeper I've got, eh :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back