When to change from pram to pushchair?

nori

Reaction score
Hi All,

I have the silvercross 3d and im using it as the pram. How long until i can change it to the pushchair? I would like Ollie to actually see things rather than looking at the sky.

Claire x

I have the Mamas and Papas pliko pramette which is a similar system, I changed Chloe over to the pushchair at four weeks old as she was never keen on lying down. As long as the pushchair has a good recline on it I cannot see any problems with moving him over.

We waited until about 5months, we have the maxicosi car seat and Quinny bizz pram. I understand the correct time is due to neck support. If your pram has loads change earlier, less change later.

Sandi

I swapped Tamzin over when she looked too big for it. Think she was around 4 months? She loves being sat up now and loves to be able to see things!

I put Lucy in the pushchair from the pram at *just* before five months, she could sit up fairly well by then and struggled when lying down. I avoided it for as long as possible because of the recommendations - I didn't know much about it, so tried to take them iykwim.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back