little monkey

youngmummy22

Reaction score
does anyone elses little boys wee wee leak up there back and wet their vests/babygrows no matter how often you change their nappy....boys :roll:...never had this problem with my little girl..

Yep! How is it possible?! Sometimes there is nothing anywhere but then a patch at the top of his back. We thought it was sweat at first!

What nappies do you use?

X

Yep! Don't know how they do it! I try to make sure his willy is pointing down but makes no difference! I also get a daily poo up the back too! Im half using cloth nappys and not had that problem with them slowly building up my collection!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

I get more poo. Havent had a wee just yet thankgod. Had wee down the bed from nappy off time. Were using pampers and im not impressed. Bought a batch of asdas brand so gonna see how they are but still got a box of pampers to use xxx

I've only sound this happens with Owen at night if he not wearing the most expensive pampers!! X

We had this with Huggies every time. I was having to change his clothes after every wee! It was hardly worth putting a nappy on at all! Switched to pampers & it's stopped happening. I'd like to try cloth nappies but the choice is so overwhelming I don't know where to start!

i use pampers..i know olive i said the same,how is it possible?the wet patches are always in the funniest places nowhere near the willy haha..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back