little monkey

Discussion in 'Baby & Toddler' started by youngmummy22, Feb 26, 2012.

1. youngmummy22

youngmummy22 Well-Known Member

does anyone elses little boys wee wee leak up there back and wet their vests/babygrows no matter how often you change their nappy....boys :roll:...never had this problem with my little girl..

2. Olive

Olive Well-Known Member

Yep! How is it possible?! Sometimes there is nothing anywhere but then a patch at the top of his back. We thought it was sweat at first!

What nappies do you use?

X

3. Sarah13

Sarah13 Well-Known Member

Yep! Don't know how they do it! I try to make sure his willy is pointing down but makes no difference! I also get a daily poo up the back too! Im half using cloth nappys and not had that problem with them slowly building up my collection!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

4. niknaks

niknaks Well-Known Member

I get more poo. Havent had a wee just yet thankgod. Had wee down the bed from nappy off time. Were using pampers and im not impressed. Bought a batch of asdas brand so gonna see how they are but still got a box of pampers to use xxx

5. Constantstar

Constantstar Well-Known Member

I've only sound this happens with Owen at night if he not wearing the most expensive pampers!! X

6. Elliellie

Elliellie Well-Known Member

We had this with Huggies every time. I was having to change his clothes after every wee! It was hardly worth putting a nappy on at all! Switched to pampers & it's stopped happening. I'd like to try cloth nappies but the choice is so overwhelming I don't know where to start!

7. youngmummy22

youngmummy22 Well-Known Member

i use pampers..i know olive i said the same,how is it possible?the wet patches are always in the funniest places nowhere near the willy haha..