How often is your LO awake?

mermaid

Reaction score
My LO seems to be awake for much longer recently, he's been moving and kicking for the past 2 hours on and off! Been to the loo about 10 times lol! Do babies get more active as time goes on or is it because he is stronger? :think: I'm loving every second though.

Mines the same, feeling kicks a lot more often now, think its just cos there are so much bigger now and your feeling most of the kicks. mine seems to wake up at tea time and kick on and off all night.

anytime I sit down to rest or go to sleep baby wakes up and starts kicking and punching me

Last night I was waking up every HOUR because I was being booted/punched.

Think this little chap is going to be a rugby player like daddy :rotfl:

I've started to feel little bits of bubbling a few times a day but not much...think Bobbi sleeps a lot!

Mine kicks a lot too at certain times of the day (there is usually a pattern). At night it is only either when I lay still, or after I move rapidly over..

The routine during the day helped me to guess it would be active at the scan (it had been asleep at the first one).

Mine is awake mostly when i lie down or sit down and used to take much pleasure in kicking me very hard in the bladder!!but now he hasnt much space so dosnt move that much anymore and i must admit some days it does worry me and il sit having a little wobble and prod about trying to get him to move lol!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back