• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

How often for baths/top and tail?

SunnyGirl

Reaction score
I don't want to over wash Eliot and wash his oils away or give him dry skin. He gets a bath every other day. What does everyone else do?

We bath every day as she seems to end up grafted lol! She gets crusty hair from milk so we just pop her in every night!

Hadn't thought about the natural oils tho! Oops! :-/ x

Sent from my nearly buggared iPhone!!

We bath Grace every other day (and wash her hair) then I top and tail her the days inbetween. She still gets dry skin though so I've started putting a little baby oil in the bath water which seems to have helped x x

Thanks ladies. Always good to put these Qs out there. I'll top & tail in between, I think. Xx

Owen has a bath everyday before bed. Once out I put johnsons cream all over him :)

When my lo was a new born i topped and tailed him every morning, and bathed him every other night, on the night when i didnt give him a bath i topped and tailed him again. Now that he is 1, i bath him everynight, and wash his hair every other. Its a good part of our routine. If we are out etc and i cant bath him, agan i just give him a quick once over.

I bath Poppy every second or third day and top & tail in between. I really don't think babies need a bath everyday - they're skin is so thin and soft and delicate I would feel bad bathing her everyday! My own skin always feels tight and dry after a bath because it does strip your natural oils, so it must make poppy feel like that too. It's not like they're running around getting dirty and sweaty yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back