• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

How often do you see your HV?

SarahH

Reaction score
I was just wondering....?

I had my ante natal reunion the other day and all the other girls see their HV every 2wks if not every week.

I've met mine twice! I take Arianna to the clinic but it's just a nurse (a different one each time I go) that checks her over.

S. xx

I see a HV approx every 2 weeks as that is when I go down to the drop-in clinic to get Ellie weighed. However it is generally a different person every time, I don't think I have seen the same person more than twice yet. I had a couple of visits within the first month, and then a moods and feelings questionaire at about 8 weeks (IIRC).

i see mine every 4-6 weeks only so i get him weighed lol im so nosie hehe

As little as possible :lol: Ive only got him weighed at his jag appointments. With Jess I religeously trotted down every week to get her weighed but now Im not too bothered. He is eating well so he is only going to be heavier and I dont really have any concerns.

I did speak to them over the phone about the relactation but that was about it.

Any advice I find I can ususally get on here :D

We go once a month to get him weighed, it depends on who's there to if we have a chat about things or not :D

Up untill Nathan was about 2 months I seen her every week but I never see her now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back