• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

How often do you see HV

he got really good, but seems we took 1 step forward and 2 back now!
we done the whole giving him nothing but 3 meals and if he didnt eat them then it was tuff didnt give him anything else and he done really well after a week he was eating lovely, then we starting beeing a little bit "looser" with it, not beeing so strickt on when them meals were ..ie bang on 12 every single day, Then we started letting him have snacks again because he was eating alot more, now for the last 4 days he seems to have gone backwards and hes hardly eating again! hes had a few chips and a few bites of pizza all day which is gutting because he'd just started eating his veg and other things now we've gone right back! anyway starting from tomorrow we're doing the 3 meals again and if he doesnt eat breakfast he has to wait untill lunch...kills me seeing him so hungery but when it comes down too it it works! if we fail again this time i might just jump off a bridge or somthing :rofl: eaither that or throw the HV off one!

i used to go to get her weighed every week, then it just kinda stopped happening! now i see my HV as little as humanly possible! after her saying at 4 months she was going to refer her to the hospital for her hip, getting to her 9 month appointment and there being nothing in her notes cos she "forgot", then finding out she actually does have a problem with her hip, i dont really have much faith in her!!

Thats so disgusting. Some hv's are just pethetic, it was the same with Rosie when she was in hospital with her rash. My own surgery wasn't even aware yet some other fellow surgery phoned to make sure everyone was ok, and did i need a follow up!!! :wall2:

it really wound me up, cos she's got to go into plaster at some point now to correct it, which could have been done 6 months ago, but now i've got a newborn and this to contend with!!

zara sounds like charlie's been doing really well, shame he's took a couple of steps back, but you've done it once before, you can do it again!!

6 months then 12 months here.

he was alice im gutted hes gone backwards! all his trousers are starting too fall off him again :-(

Its a worry Zara :( Katie has dropped off her charts too but to me she looks ok and healthy but I do find myself trying to feed her up to where she was on a chart! Its madness :(

If the 3 meals thing was working stick with it hun :)

Me, my girls and I, that HV of yours should have been sacked :( So slack xxx

Heya, I used to get Lottie weighed every other week, especially when weaning, now we go once a month. Think I'm due for my 6-8 month check up soon though! As she gets older I'll probably go less often.

Its been a long time, i think April was the last the HV made a visit. I thought they had to do more checks than that?

i think they do in all fairness it's just a matter that some are rubbish like mine

From 6 months we were going every month - just to be weighed.
I plan on every 3 months from 1 year.
Just like to know how much he weighs, HV doesnt bother me just weighs AJ - she doesnt ask and I dont tell.

we have 2 days we can go, one the hv's there, the other she's not...guess which one i go to :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back