how much weight ................. ???????????????????

Fiona

Reaction score
I seem to have put heaps of weight on although I am trying to be careful what I eat......... so far I seem to have gained about 12 lbs....

wasn't even showing until 2 weeks ago and now there is no hiding the baby !!!!!!!!!!

How much has everyone else gained.... should I be worried ??

ive gained about 14lbs up to now!

i gained loads in teh beginning when i started eating properly but then i lsot it and more thru bad morning sickness so from me pre preggers weight im +14lbs...

god help me at the end hah

With my son I lost a stone in the first 8 weeks, then by the end had only put on 22lb overall, or 8lb over my pre-preganncy weight.

Hi fiona don't worry to much everyone is different, and we will all lose it together after the babies are born. :hug: So far i have put on 6lbs, but feel like i have put on 6 stone if you get me!! It all depends on your build before hand.

I think i read somewhere that if you are a healthy weight before you got pregnant you are expected to put on 3-5lbs in the first trimester and then a 1lb a week from then on. but everyone is different, so don't worry. :wave:

I've only put on 1lb up tp yet. God know how all the junk i've been eating. I must of put about 4inches on round my waist so i feel massive. I look like i've put on a lot more.

oh no - you have all confirmed my worst fears!!!!!!!!

I really am a porker !!!!!!!!!!!!

Too much :oops:
I seem to have stopped growing now, and nows the tim im ment to be getting bigger people say i should be much bigger,i just hope it starts growing, not that i want to get to big

Fiona stop weighing yourself! My midwife told me that when you are pregnant your body will grab all it can in prep for breastfeeding so there is not a lot you can do about it. As long as you eat pretty healthily enjoy being pregnant. Also some people gain most of their weight at the beginning and then it levels off at the end. :D

I havnt been near a set of scales since my BFP...I have battled wth my weight since a teenager, but I am not going to beat myself up over it now, I am happy and healthy and not eating for two, feel heavy but then its a good cause and I know I will be focused afterwards and lose it again.

I bet you aint a porker, you are a beautiful pregnant woman, embrace it, I have ner felt so feminine and girlie with this new little life inside my belly!!! :hug:

I gained tons in my last pregnancy hun, much more than 12lbs!!! :hug: xx

I have put on more than 14lbs put it that way!!!!!

Im not going to disclose how much :shock:

My midwife also told me not to weigh myself as its demoralising...she is right there lol

I agree with you midwife jadie, there is not a lot you can do about it so as long as you are healthy and so is your baby, worry afterwards! I must say I am more than ready to get my body back for myself :D

Im feeling ok about my weight at the moment..yes I have put hell of a lot on but then its all for my baby so it justifies it more than enough!!

I was 8.5st now im 10st :lol: but the weird thing is I dont look like I have put weight on, must be all baby and water :cheer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back