how much u brought ??

lauramleigh

Reaction score
:D Hi

I will be 16 weeks on thursday and havent brought anything yet... Just wondering how much stuff everyone has brought ??
:D

everything except a snow suit, new born nappies and my hospital/birth stuff..and after stuff.. breast pads n that..

:oops: OMG!!! i must be so unorganised lol!!!
I will start buying when i have had my 20 weeks scan and found out what i am having....

unless i see any bargains before hand :D

I haven't bought anything - although we have a pushchair (although I want to change it- it annoys me), 2 car seats and a cot that we still have from DD so no big purchases needed

Apart from a car seat and pram I'm not doing up the nursery or buying alot of clothes until the gender scan, as here in Spain just about everything is bright pink or blue, (or a very grotty yellow/green). It'll be much easier to shop once we know the sex.

I didn't start buying anything until I was 7 and a half months pregnant, just didn't want to jinx myself :shock:

I have everything apart from nappies, nappy rash cream and the cot.

all i've bought so far is a taggies blanket and a door plaque that says baby's room. We've been really lucky as my friend has given me a travel system and swinging crib!

I've got clothes, reuseable napppies, sterilizer, monitor, cot bumper, blankets, mobile and curtains for the nursery and a few toys.

Not bought anything big yet, but will once we've sorted babies room out

Everything, We're All Done... Even Down To The Wipes & Nappies x

We have a travel system (I'm still waiting for that)
Clothes.. (all hand me downs from big sis...or off ebay second hand)
Babywipes (husband ordered too many from shop)
Loads of toys and books (again...hand me downs.)
A baby monitor

and that's it.. nothing else... and we only have three months... :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

i bought a teddy bear this weekend. that's all we've got so far!!! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back