• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

How much stuff does one baby need!!!!!!!

hesty14

Reaction score
We are going away for the weekend with my family to visit a elderly relative as my Nan wants to show her sister the new babies in the family before time runs out iykwim.

Well I have just sorted E's stuff and my god it's alot for a weekend. Thankfully my dad has room in his car for the pram top & baby bath otherwise I would have things on my lap!

I have really tried bare minimum with clothes, day and night outfits plus a spare of each. As I figure if accidents happen I can wash them in the sink. But it is the nappies etc that are just fillings suitcase!!

No wonder my washing machine is always on!

Lol - I was like that going to my mums for a few days, and I packed knowing I'd get washing done. Lol. Xxx

How long are you going for??? If for only a few days could you not top and tail lo until you get back??? X

yeah was gonna say you could probably do without the bath, were goin away in june and i plan on just bathing her in the sink

i can still remember my mam bathing me in the sink till i was 6 months lol

We started the bath, bottle, bed routine about 3 weeks ago and she has responded really well so want to keep it up, hence the bath. We are staying in a caravan so not sure sink size etc. I'm also slightly neurotic and want to take it incase not very clean.

At home she goes in big bath but not one in a static caravan!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mariyadavis
Back