• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

how much longer!!

roseanimal

Reaction score
still no af, tested again this morning and got bfn again! grr! she's 3 days late (going by longest cycle for past few months.) It's doing my head in. Using ebay cheapies but meant to be quite sensitive so no idea what's going on!

how long after af due did everyone else get their bfps with ebay cheapies?

roseanimal said:
how long after af due did everyone else get their bfps with ebay cheapies?

aww I hope you do get your BFP soon,

I too would be interested to know the answer to the above question. I originally thought my AF was due tomorrow but according to FF with a luteal phase of 11 days it should arrive today, so far not even a sign of her appearance, but I am still getting BFN's with ebay cheapies. I've bought some first response but don't want to waste them as they are expensive :?

I've been getting BFN on all the cheaper tests, got faint second line on First Response on Monday evening, the same on Tuesday morning - then BFN on a clearblue digital... did a pound shop one and 2 Answer ones and all said BFN, but the clearblue digital I did today showed BFP!

Was due on yesterday (though I don't really know where my cycle is upto) and have been getting lots of symptoms. Try doing a first response. That showed up something even before the clearblue could pick it up. :hug: :hug: :hug:

thanks. will pop into the shops and get one today to try in the morning.

I've been getting a few symptoms which means either I'm getting the stomache bug everyone else has and am due af really soon or I'm going to eventually get bfp!!

It's just all this waiting I hate!

roseanimal said:
thanks. will pop into the shops and get one today to try in the morning.

I've been getting a few symptoms which means either I'm getting the stomache bug everyone else has and am due af really soon or I'm going to eventually get bfp!!

It's just all this waiting I hate!

I know exactly how you feel! Was like a huge weight was lifted off my shoulders this morning when the digi test showed the BFP! :cheer:

it's just taking ages ad neither one is happening to prove it either way! bought FR test so will try that in the morning...

thanks. Need a pee now - must not use til first poas until morning!

I'll keep everything crossed for you for tomorrow!

I feel so much better knowing that Im not the only one completely obsessed with ttc. :pray:

Cyprus08 said:
I'll keep everything crossed for you for tomorrow!

I feel so much better knowing that Im not the only one completely obsessed with ttc. :pray:

:oops: :oops: it's just the waiting that gets to me. apart from the 2ww I'm a very normal person... I promise!!

p.s. thanks girls. I'll let you know how it goes. thanks for being so supportive

well i couldn't wait. did it last night and it was a bfn. not even the faintest trace of a line :cry: :cry:
with all the nausea and no af and feeling tired and lightheaded I was so sure I had a chance this month!

Still no af though - where is she so I can get on with bding!

Keep trying hun, its not over til AF arrives :hug:

but fr wouldn't show negative 4 days after af due unless i wasn't pregnant would it? what's the latest to test until before i just reckon I'm having a freak month and maybe just missing one for no apparent reason (for the first time ever)

Maybe you could try a different test?

When I got pregnant with my son I was 2 days late, I bought 2 first response and 2 clear blue. Both of the first Response tests were negative. Dont give up just yet :hug:

could do. tried ebay ceapies and fr. Just feel like I'm wasting my money and it's really draining away any hope and happiness I have left! (as well as a lot of money!)

Like snuggle said its not over till af arrives. I know its hard and I understand about the tests and the money, I tried 7 tests last month over 2 brands before eventually getting AF.

Try and keep your chin up and I'll keep everything crossed for you in the meantime :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back