Question

MrsH

Reaction score
Hiya

I am now 3 days late and still no AF!!! Did a test this morning and BFN!!!

Do you still get AF cramps when you are pregnant?

I have also noticed my boobs getting slightly bigger (quite easy for me as I am only an A cup :eek:)) and they are really veiny!!!!

do you think i should wait until the weekend to test again? I have purchased some internet cheapies which are supposed to be ultra sensitive - do these work?

thanks

Kate x

Hiya :wave:

Did you test with FMU? Maybe wait a couple more days and try again if AF hasnt arrived :hug:

Hiya :hug:

Well if you calls 5am this morning then yes it was :D

Yeah I will try and hold out till weekend!!!

Kate x

Yes tell me about - but I couldnt sleep!!!

Thanks I will keep you updated :wink:

Kate

Good luck. Hope you get your BFP. Sounds promising. I think you can still get cramps, only from what I've read, not personal experience!

Haven't got my BFP this month - AF got me on Sunday.

Trying Acupuncture on Thursday to see if that helps!

Sus x :hug:

I had cramps as if I was getting AF for the first week and a little more after that.

I got AF type pains. Got my fingers crossed for you. Let us know the next time you are going to test. xx

Thank you for your replies :D

I will let you know when I test again probably nearer to weekend now (if I can hold out till then!) :rotfl:

Kate x

I got AF cramps for the first 6 wks of both my pregnancies, so yes you can get cramps and still be PG. My doc said it was my uterusgetting ready for all the growing it has to do.

Good luck :pray:

Same as me, 4 days over and BFN??? Weird, i'm going to test saturday if still no AF!

and me! :D

Lots of AF cramps, so I thought it just can't be happening this month, but from what I have just read, I'll have to wait and see...Kelly, shall we test on the same day, if AF hasn't arrived?

oh, and I have a lot of gas as well tonight (sorry tmi!), well have had for the last couple of days, really!!!! but other than that, nothing serious :)

Good luck to you all,

Mel x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back