How much longer can I keep it together?

leean10

Reaction score
10 weeks ago I lost my 5th bean and as it was Mothers Day yesterday I was trying so hard to be cheerful but today I can feel my resolve slipping!!

When I think of what some of these ladies have gone through, do I have the right to still be miserable? X

You have the right to feel whatever you feel, other people may have been through worse than you, but this is you and your life, and nobody can tell you what you should or shouldn't be feeling like. You need to do/say what ever you need to, so that you can deal with it in your own way.

Hi hun :hug: you have every right to feel sad and to grieve for your losses, whatever stage of pregnancy you were at. A loss is a loss. I had 2 mcs last year and my EDD for my 1st bean should have been last week - it has been really hard to cope with and I've gone through every emotion possible :-( But, I am trying to be strong and get through this difficult time, and living in hope that one day I will get my long awaited baby. FX its not long till you get your sticky bean too. Sending you lots of love, hugs and baby dust xxxxx

It is my birthday in 2 weeks also so it's not an easy time.

I just think that some ladies have such a bad time and gone further than me so do I have a right to be miserable and cry over something that was so tiny!! I am finding it hard today to stay together :-( x

Of course you have a right to feel miserable Hun, as I said before a loss is a loss no matter how far along you were. My 2 mcs were both early but they were still devastating (particularly the 1st as I had to have a D&C). You are grieving for the baby you have lost and fr the hopes and dreams that were taken away from you. Be kind to yourself and give yourself time to grieve, it is a heartbreaking thing to go through. :hug: :hug: xxxxx

Thank you.

After 5 I am starting to lose hope and it hurts so bad sometimes!! I don't feel complete until I get my little baby that I want so badly x

Wow Leean, 5 mcs is a lot to cope with :hug: :hug: you have every right to be grieving and hurting. Have you been referred for any tests to find out why you have had 5 mcs? I really hope it's not long before you get your sticky BFP xxx

I have sticky blood apparently and low progesterone so have to be on progesterone, heparin, aspirin and Vit D when I get pregnant next time, fx that all of that works x

Hope your feeling ok Lee-Ann , you have very much the right to feel pants whenever you want to..

can't wait for you to get your next bfp, all those drugs will really help X

Last edited:
I'm feeling better now but I have good days and bad days!!

I'm trying to get my BFP for this month but have a stinking cold so not sure how that is going to work out!!

I'm CD8 now and have been BD'ing since Tuesday so making sure I get plenty in!! X

Will cheer on

How Easy Is It To Get Pregnant
Can you get pregnant on your period
Can You Get Pregnant While on Your Period
Can You Get Pregnant Right After Your Period
Can You Get Pregnant Right before Your Period
How to Get Pregnant Fast How to Get Pregnant With a Girl How to Get Pregnant With a Boy
e1ae2686cd.png

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zain mansoor
Back