Started to Miscarry yesterday

Becs

Reaction score
I have been reading through this section this morning and you all sound so amazing. I'm so sorry to read what some of you have been going though. Yesterday I lost my little bean at 7 weeks. Please can anyone advice me how soon my body might get back to normal? My husband and I are gutted, but want to think positively. Any advise would be very gratefully recieved.

Thanks,
Becs :(

Hi Becs
First of all sending you big :hug: :hug:

Everyone is different
Physically and emotionally.

I stopped bleeding after about 2 1/2 weeks - It is important that you allow your self time to greive and heal.

I think I rushed back to work and tried to get things back to normal to quickly.

Take Care - Thinking of you!

Love
Gemma

Hi hon,

I replied to your post in first tri so i wont repeat the same... but i did want to add that the really importatnt thing right now is that you look after yourself. make sure you eat well, try to get some fresh air, i know it seems so hard but that way your body will recover sooner.

Hope you are okay,

Flower x

Hi Becs

I am so so sorry for your loss. I lost my first back in May last year and it took about 2 months for AF to arrive. Once that was over we started trying again and I fell pg again in November so it took about 5 months. My sister is a nurse and she did say to me that even though AF has arrive it can still take your body a bit longer to actually be ready to carry another little bean so my advice to you is take your time and give yourself a chance to grive when the time is right you'll fall again. I looked on my mc as the trial run it really helped me to deal with it.

I wish you and your DH the very best - its a tough time but there is a light at the end of the tunnel. Take care of each other and remember your turn is just around the corner. smurfx

Thanks for all of your advice. I really appreciate it.
Becs xx

Hi Becs,

So sorry for you sad news, there isnt really alot I can say to make you feel better but im thinking of you.

There are alot of women on here who have really helped and supported me and im sure they will do the same for you. You are going through a very difficult time, take each day as it comes hun.

It really does vary from woman to woman how long its takes for your body to get back to normal, most stop bleeding within a week or two but can be longer. Theres no real answer to this - everyone is different.

If you woud like to talk about anything then please PM me.

Take Care & be strong :hug: xxxxx

oh hun im so sorry for your loss the girls have already given you loads of advice so not a lot i can offer.

Please just give yourself lots of time hun and dont do anything to soon, also one thing i have learnt is to follow your emotions and if you want to cry then cry, if you want to scream then scream or whatever you feel please please dont keep things locked away.

Look after yourself and we are here if you ever need to chat or you can PM me anytime.

Hi Becs,
I am so sorry for your loss sweetie. :hug: It is good to try and stay positive, although I know it is very hard to do. My thoughts are with you.
It took me about 4 weeks to get back to normal after I mc at 6 weeks and when I mc at Christmas it took a bit longer, I bled longer and then it took 5 weeks for AF to show. My cycles are a little different but mostly back to normal now.
Get plenty or rest and look after yourself. :hug:
Michelle
xxx

i bled for weeks even through christmas, my periods never went back to normal tehn i got preggers again.

Give yourself time and your man to get over loss of ya baby then when u 2 feel like it again make babys again. second time round always a success. Amount of people ive talked to have said the same thing.

I am really sorry you are going through this Becs :hug:

Everyone is different in the amount of time it takes for things to settle down again. Hopefully everything will happen quite quickly for you and things will settle down again. If you continue charting you should be able to see everything level out again.

pm me if you need to chat

:hug: :hug: :hug:

Hi, so sorry to hear about your mc. Lots of love and hugs :hug: It is so gutting. I had my mc just over 2 weeks ago and physically am a lot better and getting back to work this week has helped as I am distracted. You will be more tearful and sensitive whcih is very normal. I am just stopping bleeding now. Dont rush yourself and dont be surprised that it takes a lot longer to recover from this than you think. Take care of yourself. Thinking of you.

Hey :wave:

Thanks for all the advise and support, thank goodness for this forum! First day back to work. Also bleeding a bit less (sorry tmi)

Hoping all is settling down :pray:

B x

Glad thing are ok and bleeding is less.
Hows work going, well i hope. :)

Take care hun xxxx

It's alright thanks happy chick (great name btw). Seems relatively quiet so I'm being left alone. It's nice to be focused on something too.

How's your day? I hope you're getting some of this sun xx

Ye weathers great, but i live in a flat with no garden :(

I have the doctors at 11:30 then off to my mums, she has a lovely big garden so gunna make to most of that!

Take it easy hun, hope work goes well for you

xxx :hug:

glad your doing ok hun, am thinking of you

look after yourself hun :hug: :hug:

Hi hun, just wanted to say I'm sorry you are going through this. thinking of you :hug:

:hug: Hi Becs, Sorry for you loss Doll, Give yourself time sweetheart, your body will heal quicker than your emotions, I wrote a lengthy reply about getting back to normal in Tori's post. I hope this helps, lv Yvonne xx :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back