How much formula

Lilelephant

Reaction score
Should he be drinking? He is taking about 20-30ml a feed every 2-3 hours? Is it enough?

I think that sounds about right, when sam was struggling to feed the nursery nurse worked out he should be having 30-40ml every 2-3 hours!If he seems content then im sure its enough xxx

Sent from my GT-S5830 using Tapatalk

Jack was a rubbish drinker when he was born (still only manages 4oz each feed and he's 6.5mths old!) Sounds like Orlando's doing fab! He'll drink more when he's ready hun! x

He will deffo let u know when he is hungry. When i switched to ff, he was only taking 3oz every three hours, when he started to drain the bottles i upped an oz..... Somtime he wudnt finish so i dropped back down an oz iykwim.
Carry on as you are he will deffo let u know when he is ready for more...his belly is so tiny atm!

You will instinctively know when to up it..he will tell you when he's not getting enough. What I did is made a note of the feeds and times etc and showed it to the midwife on my 5 day check :) she will advise you whether to change anything but sounds like hes doing fine x

Lol I changed teet and he just gobbled 60ml and belched very loud ha ha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back