How much Fenugreek to take to increase milk supply?

Rósa;1765780 said:
Is it worth starting to take Fenugreek just before your due date to ensure you have milk? or is this a bad idea, I read about people having leaky boob at about the same weeks I am, but I don't and I really want to breastfeed

I didn't have leaky Boobs until Tegan was born Hun so i wouldn't worry about it xx

hooray that Tegan is feeding well and it's so satisfying when you manage to express a good amount. Although sometimes I got too fixate don it and would get upset if only a bit!!!!

I also never had leaky boobs until a few days after birth.

Am back on the fenugreek too as removing a formula deram feed and going back to oslely boob, managed just about yesterday.

Rósa;1765780 said:
Is it worth starting to take Fenugreek just before your due date to ensure you have milk? or is this a bad idea, I read about people having leaky boob at about the same weeks I am, but I don't and I really want to breastfeed
I've read you shouldn't take it when pregnant.
I really wouldn't worry about your milk supply. When baby is born it's the motion of them feeding and getting colostrum that makes your milk come in.
And I never leaked either. By late 30weeks I could squeeze a drop but that was about it. Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back