How much does your OH interact with your bump?

I seen a quote pic today that says don't stroke my belly I'm not a dog I'm pregnant lmao.

D is always rubbing it when he cuddles me or sometimes he kisses it. Doesn't talk to it yet but once I'm a bit further he prob will as he did with Jackson.

I keep feel it move and he rushes over but he can't feel yet.

He will probably fuss more the more movement and interaction you get from the bump.

Jackson used to go mental in the morning when I spoke to the cats.

xxxx

He still hasn't felt her kick yet- stupid anterior placenta. If we're in bed and I can feel her from the inside he'll try but no luck yet x

Mine felt baby properly yesterday! So FP dont worry chances are baby isn't quite big enough yet, xx

DH has felt a couple of small wriggles which is good :)

my OH isn't very touchy-feely, but when I tell him to feel my tummy, he gets really excited...but with my luck..as soon as his hand is close to my tummy, all activity stops. Reassurance is always a good thing...I always tell him that he will be able to feel it a lot better in a few weeks and that makes him just as happy. Always including him on any activity you feel, or even putting lotion on your belly for you makes him feel like he is doing something.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back