How many weeks pregnant am I?

Jan801

Reaction score
I took a test this morning and its possitive,but since i have irregular periods,i dont know the due date.I last had sex on January 1st? :?:

You could be any amount of weeks pregnant. The best thing to do is go to your doctor they can then arrange a dating scan and you'll find out through that. I don't think anyone on here will be able to tell you how far gone you are.

Im the same, ive always been very irregular with my periods and i dont know my due date either. Best thing to do is see your midwife and get referred for a scan. These in the uk im finding take about 2/3 weeks to come through. Im still waiting for a date on mine, im hoping its soon. Also when you see your midwife she can feel on your stomach for the length of the uterus , which may give her an idea of how far pregnant you are. its only a rough idea though so dont rely on it.

Thankyou for the replies.I'm going to see the doctor next week :D

i had exactly the same problem, i went to the doctors and now they have a needle that tests your hCG levels to determine how far along you are.

Jan,
I was delighted to read you were pregnant. Congratulations. I've been following your message about the Montgomery's tuberles as I've got them too so I feel heartened to hear they were a positive sign for you.
My period is due in three days!
S

is there no chance of remembering when your last period was? as it goes by the first day of you last period. maybe something happened that day or during you thought maybe you had to go sometwhere and it was annoying that you were on your period? or even the last day? maybe something happened then?? or maybe a rought guess like you had a period about a month ago maybe more or something??

OK if you last had SEX on 1st January you will be at least however many weeks have already gone this year aprox 18wks-20wks or more,

you should be able to notice you cervix is way above your pelvis bone and proberly have a noticeable bump even if it is small,

I would suggeust you go See the Doctor ASAP, especially if you are certin of the last time you had sex, as you would be almost half way into the pregnancy andreally due for a scan anyway,

Some OB clinics and Dr's have their own ultrasound machines so they could do a scan right then to see whats what

why has it taken so long to suspect somethings up

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back