Booking in app!

clairebear22

Reaction score
Just got my letter from my Midwife for my booking in app on 19th July - 2 weeks tomorrow!

Makes it seem a bit more real now because I keep forgetting i'm even pregnant! Thats really bad isn't it?! x

haha yeah it makes it all a bit more real wait till your sat filling out all the paperwork! I got a bounty pack at mine which had some good reading material in. xxx

Jem - I remember the paperwork from last time hun :) x

Vicky - I just called my Doc and told the receptionist who put me onto the 'system' and the letter from the Midwife arrived this morning. Have you called your Doc? x

No I haven't contacted my GP yet, reason being is that we are still on the books to have IVF and we are worried of being taken off as soon as my GP finds out we are pregnant, so am trying to hold off for as long as possible before ringing. That is why I was asking about the online referral form to the hospital doing it that way means I avoid telling GP!!

Last edited:
Ah I see. I've no idea about the online form hun. Fill it in and see what happens I guess? You'll need to sort something soon though because your 1st MW app should be between 8-10 weeks and you need to go through the system first x

I spoke to hubby he agreed that we should get things moving now, so I just done the online referral form ... it feels all official now lol

Excellent! Is the form on Darent Valley's website? I didn't even think to look on their website but it makes complete sense lol Hope you get your app quickly! :) x

Yeah its their online form, might post a copy as well just so I know they have it. Can't wait to get my first appt xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back