How many weeks and days were you?

Labour started at 39 + 6 but she was born naturally at 40 + 1

Two very quick labours but the first at 41 +1 and the second caught me totally by surprise at 36 +0!

Went into labour 41 + 2 and had her by c section two days later x

Went into labour at 39+2 (or 39 according to LMP) and had him the same day

I was 39+5, I was induced but I'd have had her either that day or the next anyway cos my waters had gone. I think the day I had her was my due date anyway though because the day I had her was exactly 9 months from my OH's birthday xx

I was induced at 38+5 but it failed, second induction attempt 39 weeks and Elexia arrived 39+1 :) x x

With DD i went early at 36+1. With this one Im hoping I go soon cause cant stand the pain from SPD and the thought of having another 5 weeks of this makes me wanna cry :( xxx

Thanks ladies :hug:

One week til I'm full-term. Starting to get excited and nervous at the same time!

Funny to think it could happen anytime, but could also be weeks!

xx

Issac was born at 39+1. Labour started at 38+6

x

Not long to go Olive :)

Waters broke 39+6 and Colby came the next day, natural birth. So due date baby here.

I was 41+3. I went into labour at (just) 41+1 though, just took me three days to actually get him out.

Thanks ladies :hug:

One week til I'm full-term. Starting to get excited and nervous at the same time!

Funny to think it could happen anytime, but could also be weeks!

xx

Wow not long for you now hunny :) x x

I was induced at 41+5 and had LO by section at 42!

Sent from my nearly buggared iPhone!!

With Lauryn i was 40 + 6

With Alisha-Mae 41+5 (Alisha was born the day i was booked in to be induced!) xx

mine was born 41 weeks and 3 days (contractions started at 41weeks)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back