how many times you seen midwife?

Jadie

Reaction score
hi girls, How many time have you seen your midwifes?? I am going for the 16 week scan on monday, to check the spine ect!

but I am surpose to have been to see the local midwife aroung this time too??

I am very confused about whats surpose to happen to me and when!!!

i have only had one blood test so far and no urine samples!!

HAve I missed a appiontment, do the midwifes contact me when its time for a check up?

I have got myself really worried now!!

Hi Jadie,

I am in the states so I don't know exactly how it is done there, but here you see the midwife once a month until about 36wks and then you go once a week. If you are not sure what you are suppose to do, then you could call your midwife and ask them they should be to guide you on what to do. :D

Good Luck!

xoxo Ree

ok thanks, I think I should have seen the local midwife again by now. but only last week so I will ring them monday.

I am still worried about it, I hate not been sure whats going on!

I know how you feel, but your new to this, you'll eventually get it! :D
Don't stress yourself out about it!! :wink:

xoxo Ree

Hi Jadie,

I have only seen a midwife 3 times throughout my pregnancy so far and I am now over 31 weeks!! I met her at my booking in at 10 weeks. Saw her again at 22 weeks and went last week but she was on holiday so I saw a community midwife who was useless!!
I have been seeing my GP more regularly though and she is lovely so I don't think my ante-natal care has suffered as a result of poor midwife care xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back