How many tests did you do??

Solo

Reaction score
I'm still addicted to POAS!!!!
I've done 7 tests now!! Thankfully the lines are getting darker!
Tell the truth girls.......how many have you REALLY done?? :shock: :shock:

:lol: I only did three, honest, on the day I got my BFP. I really thought that I would do more but I think I got scared that I would jinx things somehow :think:

lots!
about 10 lol
but i wanted to see a progression!

I found out at the doctors, went to the pharmacy straight after who told me I wasn't pg?! Bought 4 tests, then bought two more a few days later!

This was all because the pg wasn't planned and I just couldn't believe I could get pregnant on the pill...

Total: 8!!

xxx

Well I did 3 on the day I found out.....one the day after and at least one or two every day since!!! It's that many that I haven't even kept count!!!!

Neastest guess I'd say 10 :oops:

And I still can't believe it!! :rotfl:

I did 6 CB Digi (I like it coming up pregnant but then when it faded i had to do another!) and then did what i call dip sticks! as hubby was moaning about the money i was spending.
In all i did about 14 tests and still got 3 three left upstairs. :lol:

4, then went to walk in centre and they basically told me to F off cos 4 possitives means pregnant and refused to do another one lol, i didnt beleive the first two possitives as they were tesco ones and the line was SOOoo faint,

Just one for me.

Of course, there was absolutely NO WAY I was pregnant and my husband's concerns about the gargantuan proportions of my boobs were completely unfounded, so I didn't test until 5 weeks plus.

Positive straight away :shock:

I did LOADS!

I thought that was normal :oops:

I did about 4 the first day I tested, 3/4 the next day and then kept testing every couple of days for about a week I think to make sure the lines were getting darker as they were faint when I first tested. Probably because I tested a few days before my AF was due.

I stopped when my test line matched the control line - beautiful site :D

I did four, three normal ones and a digi one, oh and the doc did a test so thats 5 in total!!

I only did the one and I knew as soon as I had done it that the little dot wasn't going anywhere! I was being sick loads and still a bit dodgy now thats how I know I'm defo still pregnant heheh cant afford too many tests!

Well i went through my batch from ebay so that would be 10, then probably 2 from Tesco and 2 Clearblue digis and then another 2 from tesco a week later when i had a hint of paranoia so that makes 16 :oops:

and i have kept them all in a little sandwich bag in my drawer :oops:

15 I think :D I'm stil partly shocked we're pregnant :lol:

nw1 said:
and i have kept them all in a little sandwich bag in my drawer :oops:

I've kept all mine too, and have all Isaac's still too :lol:

This time only one (basically because that's all I could afford lol! :oops: ) but I didn't doubt it coz I've been feeling terrible the last 3 days...my period was due some time around now...and having been through the first trimester once already last year I recognised the sore boobs and masses of small pimiple spots I'd got :roll: Plus it came out a nice dark positive line straight away :wink:

Last time I did 3 :D

I've got a day off already for the dentists on 3rd so will book in with doctor too and I'm sure they'll get me to do one. :wink:
Although last time since I was 2weeks late on period and admitted I'd done 'a couple' of tests they never checked! :shock:

I did another one today! I got a digi clear blue and thankfully I am still pregnant :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :rotfl:

:rotfl: i did one practically every other day till i was about 10 weeks! :rotfl:

one on the first day but i knew anyway i think. i told my older sister and she told me to go do another one at her house and packed me off upsatirs lol i took one there and it was positive but fainter than the one before when me and shaun tested, she then packed us off with the other one that 'needed to be used up anyways' lol and shock and suprise...that one was positive too.

my brother didnt belive me :shock: :roll: brothers huh! so marched me off to buy a new one and literally stood outside the cubicle whilst i did it to prove i was doing it and not faking it lol. so i ended up with four all in all and then a docs one too

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back