How Many Months TTC

It took nearly a year with my first after being on the pill for nearly 12 years, I fell first time this time (didnt even know i was ovulating)

There is no set time, we are all different, it will happen when it happens :)
x

think the secret to our success was lunch time loving...... highly recommended!

bit of a rush but a great way to spend your lunch hour - just remember to brush your hair and put the same clothes back on before you go back to work :D :D

We were very lucky. It happened the first time we tried without using condoms.

It took us only 3 months on our first. we started trying again on his first Birthday Oct 2002, and only just got a BFP last week !!!!

it took us 4 years..There were medical probs but eventually concieved naturally in between cycles of fertility treatment

It happened for us straight away. Started trying at Xmas and got a BFP on 9th January. :shock: Was expecting it to take a lot longer and was quite looking forward to lots of nookie - unfortunately have totally gone off it now (sorry if TMI)

there is always hope ladies....

have been trying for nearly 15 years.............

basically decided these last 3-4 years that it just wasn't going to happen

hit my 40th birthday and hey presto....

I just cant wait to hold this baby in my arms... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hi, first time I stopped taking the pill in April 2006 & Katy was conceived on the 2nd Dec 2006, so about 7 1/2 months.

This time...who knows.....5 mins!! Not sure how far along I am yet, but it was my first ovulation since having Katy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back