very glad to with you ladies xx

rusks

Reaction score
hi all :wave: some of you know me from ttc section and to new friends hello

i got my BFP this morning 16dpo and i am over the moon, worrying frantically already though!! lol :?

for those who don't me i am Lisa i am 27, i already have a boy called luke who is 21 months old nearly.

we felt like we were ttc for ages just cos my cycles were so irregular and long but it only actually took just over 6 months to get here and i feel very blessed. looking forward to sharing my pregnancy with you all xx :dance:

Congratulations again sweety and i hope your stay in tri 1 is a nice one! :cheer: :hug:

wow huge huge congrats hun i really mean that :dance: :cheer:

i wish you a brilliant 9 months and omg im crying im so happy for you you so deserve it :hug: :hug:

Congratulations :cheer: :cheer:
Wish you a happy and healthy pregnancy and baby and YOU :)

Ah welcome Rusks!! It's lovely to see you here xxx

Oh wow rusks-congrats! Another one of the old ttc lot has joined the club, take it easy girl xxxx :cheer:

So happy to have you here with us, was over the moon to see your news today hun :hug: :hug:

Congratulations! It's nice to see so many from TTC coming over to Tri 1 :cheer:

A huge congrats to you hun, hope u have a happy healthy 9 months

COME ON!!!!!!!!!!! Yay only just seen this post and Lisa, im so so so so CHUFFED!!!!!!!!

I just knew you would fal this month what with all the new kitchen keeping you busy :hug:

So excited that we are going to be going through it all over again :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Congrats to you xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

rusks said:
hi all :wave: some of you know me from ttc section and to new friends hello

i got my BFP this morning 16dpo and i am over the moon, worrying frantically already though!! lol :?

for those who don't me i am Lisa i am 27, i already have a boy called luke who is 21 months old nearly.

we felt like we were ttc for ages just cos my cycles were so irregular and long but it only actually took just over 6 months to get here and i feel very blessed. looking forward to sharing my pregnancy with you all xx :dance:

OMG Lisa you have just made my day. What brilliant news I'm SO pleased for you mwah xxx

thanks guys :cheer: the excitement i am feeling is just huge!!

told the parents today trying to get it all confirmed before i spill the beans to anyone else so its nice to come on here and share my joy with you girls xx

rusks only just seen this :D huge congrats hun xxxxxxxxx

CONGRATS RUSKS!!! :hug: :hug: what fab news, glad you are joining us all. :wave:

tigger xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back