How many guest do you have at a christening?

Vickyleigh

Reaction score
Summers christening is booked for 29th June and I'm worried that I will invite too many people.
Do you have just a couple of close family or doesn't it matter?
How many guests did you have?

weve got 60 ish coming to jacks, family and friends, i dont think there is a limit its up to you

We've got 80 coming to Mhairi's on Sunday!

I had to ration the invites too! Her dad has a big family.

It's mostly family, with about 15/20 friends!

xxx

We're gonna have 6 and thats including me and hubby! :D The other 4 will be the godparents.

My family and hubbys family dont see eye to eye (and I hate his parents!!)... so we (or should I say 'I') thought sod them all... and we'll do it really low key and not invite any of them! My parents are cool with what we are gonna do... hubbys parents wont find out til after we've done it! :shock:

We are only having about 20 guests as we are all going for a meal afterwards and it will be expensive enough without adding to the cost. xxx

That's alright then because we got about 40 guests! Wasn't sure if people just had a couple of guests like godparents and that's it, I was worried about looking silly but I wont now. :D

Vickyleigh said:
That's alright then because we got about 40 guests! Wasn't sure if people just had a couple of guests like godparents and that's it, I was worried about looking silly but I wont now. :D

So ya sayin' i'm gonna look silly? :D :wink: :moon:

There's room for everyone in church :D I've never heard of there being a limit to those wishing to witness a baby's Christening :)

I don't blame you Foxxi, do what makes you happy, it's your son's Christening at the end of the day :hug: :D

Have lovely Christening days everyone :hug: :hug: :hug:

there was bout 80/90 at abigails welcome to the party but i had 120 invited, didnt wanna leave anyone out luckily they didnt all come lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back