How many feeds??????

Spinneygirl

Reaction score
Hey!:wave:

For those mummies who have babies 5ish months old and are weaning, what times are you feeding? How many feeds a day?

Thanks in advance :)

Dont worry ladies, i will ask someone else!

Last edited:
Hi Hun it's probably worth posting in the baby and toddler section as I don't think much traffic comes this way!

I can't remember what we did at 5 months to be honest! X

i started giving her veggies straight after her lunchtime bottle at 12ish. That was her 2nd bottle of the day.
then after a while I started giving her some porridge about 10.30 after her first nap, between her first and second bottles.

but reflux got worse and she started refusing her bottles so I have had to peg it right back

today i gave her a rusk mashed in with 2oz of milk she didnt take at lunchtime (she only took 5oz milk for her lunch) and tonight I gave her 1oz milk in some rusk about 9pm as she had her bottle at 7.30pm (took 6oz) but then her Nana came round and she decided she wants going to sleep!
so just gave her a little top up so she went to bed with a full tummy

but then I am not really weaning just now, I am just using solids to get enough calories into her. She would eat solids all day and no milk at all if i let her!

We started with breakfast than bfast and dinner after a week then added lunch in the 3rd week... Going to cut back a bit on the eve meal because b has been sick past 2 nights so wonder if too much food in her belly! X

We started with breakfast then slowly worked up to 3 meals x

Please excuse any typos from my fat fingers!
Tapatalk madness!

We started with one meal a day at just under six months, which I gave a lunchtime as that suited my schedule better (toooo tired to get my bum in gear in the mornings :D)
Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back