How many babies do you want

At the mo just going to stick with having Isabella but not quite sure whether Im just having one for selfish reasons.

Is it unfair just to have one? Do single children always become spoilt??

I'd probably like 2 in total, but if I was pregnant with twins next time round then I wouldn't be too unhappy about it. OH only wants a 4 or 5 year difference between his kids if he was to have more than 1, so we're going to see how this goes and then think about it when he gets towards 30. His reason being it's better for the children to be closer in age, and better for us to not be too old to have a life other than parenting, once they've hit 18.

Eveadel said:
At the mo just going to stick with having Isabella but not quite sure whether Im just having one for selfish reasons.

They certainly don't always become spoilt. But I do know that my Mum longed for a brother or sister and was glad that my Dad had brothers and a sister that she could share. But if you have good reasons for only having one, don't beat yourself up about it. You can make sure that she has plenty of other children to play with and then she won't be lonely.

Eveadel said:

Nope my DS is an only child and is 13 and isn't at all spoilt - that depends on your attitude, not how many children you have :D

I would like 1 or 2 more after this one :D ........maybe! :wink:

just paris and the LO - but then I want a boy so will keep going until I get one :rotfl:

be warned..that's how I ended up with 5 sisters..and my mum still never got that boy :wink:

We are happy the way things are with having a little boy and our princess due in a few weeks.So we are saying no more kids for the time being.

Though depending on how we feel in years to come we may change out minds you never know

Id like about three, dont mind all girls or all boys aslong as they are healthy :D But the bf wants five :roll: . Like others have said all depends on the money situation but i defo want two and maybe a third one if it can be done. :D

I want 5 big strapping rugby playing mummies boys.
Dh want's no more after LO, but we'll see :wink:

b4 my daughter was born i'd decided i didnt want any more (i even joked that i'd get "neutered" after i'd given birth!) and neither did my boyf but now she's here i want another 2! :shhh:
but my boyf is still adamant therell b no more babies! it wont b for a few years yet neway so he might change his mind but if he dont how can i persuade him? lol

I would: ask, beg, demand, stamp my foot and then take his toys away!
Guess that makes me more childish than him. :rotfl:
I have spent the last 6yrs brainwashing him that his sole purpose in life is to make me happy :rotfl:
It's working so far but I'm sure he'll wake up one day :(

tots hope said:
Sartet - sorry if i offended you i was referring to another thread but maybe i should have made myself more clear. Really sorry if i offended you. I certainly dont think all people who live in Council properties are scroungers - please accept my appology?

Sent you a PM Sartet

its fine i should really catch up on forum first :D

havent got PM though???????? :? Oh well :hug:

I'd like another 2 or 3. I would be perfectly happy with 3 or 4 boys, but a little girl at the end would be lovely.

I used to want 4.

But we decided to stop with 3 after lily (she was very awkard birth) and is a handfull now, more difficult then what the boys were.

Although had lily had been a boy I proberly would have had another, I litteraly felt Neils relieve when she was born and we saw she was a girl :lol:

xSuzx

i used to want 2 but now im not to sure im grateful for willow, if we do decide to have another baby it wont be for a few years yet.

i would like another 2 or 3 depending on circumstances, but if our next was early and in SCBU i would probabally just keep it to the 2

i'm done :( got 2 boys & a girl so i'm VERY lucky!!! also DH has a son, so we have 4 , so can't cope financially with any more, even though i love having babies :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back