• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

How many babies do you want

SarahH

Reaction score
After a conversation with Minxy on MSN I thought I'd start this thread...

How many babies would you like to have...

I would love a big family... at least 4, but it all depends on money etc.

depends how bad labour is :lol:
my mum only had me because it hurt too much haha!
seriously id like 2-3

ONE more only!

I love being pregnant but the reality of babies is far too much like hard work for me. :shock:

Plus, our house is small and I think we could offer two kids a nice quality of life, but we'd be too hard-pressed after that.

I think we would only have a large family once we move to the States as the quality of life is better there and your money goes alot further

i want 4 or 5 depending on situation and money etc. i dont want them too close together either. there is 4 yrs between DD and bubs thats due and i would like about 2/3 yrs before havin another, partly becus i want to qualify as a social worker and work in the field for a few years first and also becus i dont think i could handle 2 kids under school age in the house lol.

xxxxx

one more but it looks unlikely i never wanted different dad for my kids so unless ian decides that we should make another baby with each other (unlikely) then its just me and little man Alfie

I did like pregnancy, hated labour and adore my little boy but i want to give him all my time and energy, i know what its like being shoved out the picture by a new sibling :(

think OH would like a little girl tho, we would def need a bigger place first tho!!!

hopefully 3 maybe 4. i would like a little boy next and then a little girl :D

I want 3 in total didnt want different dads but oh well thats life

next time i will not stand for no shit

im just kinda seeing sum1 atm

probably another 1 or 2, but when i'm older, around the age we wouldve planned children anyway
despite labour being the most horrendous pain ever i cant wait 2 do it again (& without drugs again) lol i must be weird! and i kinda miss being pregnant i dont get special attention anymore! ha ha

We've got 2 now a boy & a girl and we would love to have one more fingers crossed. :pray:

No more for me, I feel complete with Ruby, had a wonderful pregnancy, positive birth experience and have an angel child so I am quitting while I am ahead!! :wink: :rotfl:

So many people have said to me "Oh no, you cant just have ONE child", like I am selfish for saying it!! :x Its a personal decision and for me and OH, we are so proud of our daughter, and can give her a great life so thats how we want our family to be :lol:

I wanted four but as steph has said... i never wanted to have different dads so it wil just be me and Keeley :D

Lol Group hug :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

But you never know we could all be announing we are expectin this time next year lol :lol: :lol:

I hope to have 4

when im early 30's (10yrs) i hope to do the same again and have 2 really close together :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back