How many appointments etc have you had

kellylou

Reaction score
I am under shared care but so far had a visit to my midwife at GP where she just gave me some general advice and booked into my preferred hospital, then had booking in appointment at the hospital to go thro history etc and had scan at 11 wks and 4 days. I have to see my GP midwide 2nd week in June and 20 wk scan in July just thought with your 1st you had more checks etc.

U don't tend to see the mw much until about 15 weeks and even then it isn't v often. I'm under consultant care this time and considered high risk due to previous c section and still don't see my mw til I'm 9 weeks,haven't even seen my gp, rang surgery who gave me mw team number.

Well I went to the dr's at 5 weeks and got referred to hospital. Had my booking in at hospital at 9 weeks and got a quick scan while there :)

My next appointment is at 13 weeks at the hospital. I'm all hospital care as well :)

Seems about right for appointments , every 4 weeks or so, something happens wether it be scan or appoitnment

This time round , I have my first appointment at GP's in about a weeks time and will go from there

Last edited:
Sounds the same as me. I had my booking in appt at 10 weeks, got my scan and anotehr midwife appt next week at 12 weeks and then I'll see the midwife at 16, 20 and 25 weeks. After 25 weeks I think the visits become more frequent...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back