thought I had it figured out :(

peach

Reaction score
Have only been doing this for one month - so forgive me if I sound stupid :oops:
I had the implant out on the last day of Jan have been dtd as much as possible since. I have een using ov testing sticks every day since then, I got possitive reading 6/7/8 of feb the 7th been the strongest so persumed id ovulated then also had ewcm as well as the positive. had negative reslts since then - untill today went to the toilet and again there was what looked like ewcm and an ov test was positive :shock: so now Im confused and a little dissapointed.
Since fridayI have been having aufull cramping in my lower back on the right and my stomach is crampy too as well as a heavy feeling in my stomach but not spotting or bleeding.

Can anyone shed any light on this please?
Thanks x

My advice to you is to not get hung up on opks and cycle days, just bd whenever you see ewcm xx

My advice to you is to not get hung up on opks and cycle days, just bd whenever you see ewcm xx

thank you I think I shall be forgetting about them and look to testing the first of the month if no af x

silly question but if I have ewcm does that mean I have already ov or are just about to or are in the middle of
or any of the above lol x

thank you x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back