How long was your baby?

Thanks guys! Seems he is quite a long one :lol: When he stretches his legs he's too big for his up to 3 month stuff already, but too skinny to fill his 3-6months! Looks like we've got a tall boy on our hands! Moses basket won't be in use for very long :lol:
Sarah x

lil miss was a teeny weeny 52.5cm (but 8lb15oz)... but Tia was a whopping 57cm (but only 8lb9oz). I had loads of newborn things, including ALL the baby grows I took to the hospital and Tia didn't fit into any of them :lol: I had to get my mum to bring some in so I could at least take her home dressed.

Having learnt from this I took in 0-3 month baby grows for lil miss, who was subsequently drowned in them :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tia is enormously tall for her age and is a good head and shoulders above most kids I know including British ones (Spanish kids tend to be quite small). Shes even started walking with a stoop to make herself smaller, so being tall isn't always a good thing for kids :(

54cm, hardly surprisin as his parents are both short arses haha :lol:

green bean's length wasn't measured at birth, but he's followed a perfect curve since measuring commenced which would put him at roughly the same at your babe :) newborn stuff looked hilarious! If you check out my birth story there's a link to some pics i think and you can see the one of him 'wearing' a newborn sized vest and babygro!

hI

Ruby was definitely 54, and I think Rosie was 48 and Daisy 53 (Ruby and Daisy were nearly 2 weeks late and Rosie was born at 39 wks 5 days.

my daughter was 50cm long, but only 3380g and had a 35cm head! actually 50cm isnt unusually long but everyone always comments on how long she looks. my boyf is tall (6'3") and very slim build and i am average height (5'4") but also very slim build too. looks like she's taking after her daddy :dance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back