How long in TTC forum?

jodied

Reaction score
Just wondered if anyone had any idea how long people are generally in the TTC forum? For anyone here a long time I wish you all the baby dust in the World. I'm on my first month TTC and can't think about much else and think you are all very brave and fantastic ladies. Jodie x

duno i ant been hear long its my first month trying but even if i do concive i will still be in this forum wishing other ladies luck!

I've been here since dec 09 left in jan with a bfp and came bk in feb after mc I also left again with a bfp in may but am now back again since having a mc again at 8 weeks again so I am hoping not to be bk in here again when I get
Y next bfp at all lol apart from wishing everyone the best x x

i was in the TTC forum for 6 months girls. wishing you girls a short time in this section and hope to see you in tri 1 soon. baby dust xxxx

I have been here for 5 months so far.

I'm hoping it won't be too much longer,

duno i ant been hear long its my first month trying but even if i do concive i will still be in this forum wishing other ladies luck!

I agree if I get my BFP then I will definitely be back giving others lots of baby dust. I hope you get your BFP quickly

:dust:

Jodie x

I've been here since dec 09 left in jan with a bfp and came bk in feb after mc I also left again with a bfp in may but am now back again since having a mc again at 8 weeks again so I am hoping not to be bk in here again when I get
Y next bfp at all lol apart from wishing everyone the best x x

Smess, I think you are so brave. Really hoping for a sticky bean for you soon.

:dust:

Jodie x

i was in the TTC forum for 6 months girls. wishing you girls a short time in this section and hope to see you in tri 1 soon. baby dust xxxx

Thanks misspink - hope all goes well with your pregnancy
Jodie x

Awwww thank you I am trying to be brave but it's hard lol!! Just keeping a smile on my face xx thank you though x x x good luck swell x x

I have been here a long time, just over 8 months in this section lol But we have been TTC for over 4 years and I am in the process of getting referred to the fertility centre, just waiting for o/h to have his sperm test done, when he get's the time to do it lol

Has anyone been TTC as long as me, as I sometimes think we are the only couple that have been TTC that long

Donna x

Last edited:
7 months TTC for me, it seems like forever but I shouldn't complain, there are always people worse off and this forum is a lifeline for me, especially as hardly anyone knows we are TTC. It's a great place to vent.

Been here and trying for 7 months now too. Hoping i can head over to tri one soon. x

Thanks ladies - sending lots of :dust: to you all x

We've been TTC since December 09. No luck yet but we'll get there! :)

xxx

Thanks for the baby dust hun

Its so hard to stay positive month after month when AF keeps visiting.

I am having accupuncture now in the hope that it will help me, but I'm not sure how much longer I can wait, I just want this more than anything else.

Good luck to everyone due to test!

Last edited:
Just approaching three months since I joined, and in that time I have only had one visit from AF.... hope things sort themselves our for me soon as it is getting harder and harder!!

Bady dust to all you beautiful ladies x

Hiya I've been here 9 months but trying for 10! Really hoping to to get a BFP soon as it's kinda getting me down now:(

I was only tryin for 2 months and 1 month was str8 off the pill so
body was all over. Good luck to every1 ttc hope every1 gets their sticky bfp's soon xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back