feeling really bad

siany

Reaction score
Hi all,
I am 10 weeks pregnant and this weekend have just felt terrible. I could'nt get out of bed as I was so tired. My body is aching like I have flu and I am exhusted. My morning sickness has gone wild and this weekend I havent been able to keep any food down. Starting to worry that I might have an infection/bug? any advice on what I should/can do? I thought the sickness would be easing off now. Dreading going to work!

Sorry to hear you're feeling so bad. If you do have a bug, you need to do your best to try and keep your fluids up as you could become dehydrated. Hopefully it will pass very soon! Take care of yourself :)

:hug: Sorry to hear you're feeling so awful :hug:

Hope today wasn't too bad at work. Maybe you should take a few days off until it passes :hug:

U poor love!

try dry toast or crackers and eat as soon as u feel sick i iknow thats horrible but toast is great!!

x :hug:

thanks for the posts. I took the afternoon of work and slept alot. Still feeling a bit poorly but seems to have passed the worst! :puke:

I have hyperemesis and find that I can only really eat small amounts at a time. The best food for me is a baked potato with a little cheese on it. I think the small amount of salt I use helps a little. I have cream crackers or something similar to top up at all times, because if I go longer than an hour or so without eating anything I start to feel very bad again. Oh, and most importantly, if I don't have enough sleep (MUCH more than I normally would need), I am very sick. So nap a lot but wait for a while after eating, because that makes it bad, too.

I recently graduated to raw carrots and celery with hummous, which makes me feel a lot better too. No apples, though!

Good luck!

thanks for that advice. Have sent the OH out for a pack of crackers and potatoes for baking! I am not sure he is finding this site as helpful as I am :rotfl:

I hope your feeling a bit better Siany!

Thats what I juts had a baked potato....night time is my worst time for feeling sicky..I feel awful at night, shame I work nightshift bleughh!

:hug: hope you feel better soon. I have been suffering with bad sickness has turned me into a lazy bum hehe thats why Im up at such a stupid time I managed to wake up at 8pm today!!!

Somthing I have found that makes me feel loads better is a piece of cheese on toast and tomato sauce. mmmmmmmm. Eating every hour or so even if its a piece of bread or drink a milkshake or juice. And lots of water :D . Hope you feel better soon xx

Lianatoot said:
I hope your feeling a bit better Siany!

Thats what I juts had a baked potato....night time is my worst time for feeling sicky..I feel awful at night, shame I work nightshift bleughh!

I find that aswell i wonder why that is...

xx

How you feeling today hon??

Hope u are feeling better

Like moss I had hypermesis too and it got that bad I was admitted to hospital - make sure u keep yourself hydrated and eat little and often.

I am feeling much better. Thanks for the posts. My sickness is still really bad, but I am managing to keep baked potatoes down so thanks for that advice!

Hi Siany,

Sorry you were feeling poorly :(

Hope you're feeling better! Looking at it from another point of view, it's good that you're getting strong symptoms!!

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back