How long does each bf take?

PinkPunch

Reaction score
How long do you spend per feed and how long do they last until another feed? DS seems like such a FAST feeder. Usually between 5-10min maximum and he sleeps 3-4 hours. DD would have taken 40mins, 20 per boob!!!

My baby is a really quick feeder as well only 10-15min each feed since birth. I don't think my older son use to be that quick!

Isla is the same, 5-10 mins on one boob and 3-5 hours sleep at night x

Blake started off about 30-40 mins then all of a sudden decreased to 5-10 mins one week and has stayed at that. Sleeps fine though so must be enough!

George is getting quicker-used to do 40mins now down to 20mins , he's quicker in the middle of the night. Daytime he still only does 2-3hrs between feeds but he's sleeping pretty well at night so can't complain :)

Matilda can feed for anything from 15 mins to 70 mins and sleeps for about 4-6 hours when I wake her for her next feed if she hasnt woken up herself.
I think sometimes tho shes likes boobie cuddles and uses them as a comforter when shes had enough milk....Im loving BF'ing tho and hope I can carry on for as long as poss xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back