How long do your ovulation pains last for?

Pappadog

Reaction score
I normally know when I'm ovulating as I get a stretching like pain in one side or the other for around a day. This time I'm 3dpo and still getting slight pains - anyone else get this?

wheni first started noticing them,they were lasting for 4 days,but i dont notice now,probably as im used to them and i only feel them for arond a day and a half, sorry not much help am i :oops:

I think it's different for me every month. But it could also depend on whether I'm paying attention or not. Sometimes I have mild pains only on the day I ovulate. Usually it's on one side which makes me understand if it's the right or left ovary that the egg is released from (I basically checked that once with my doc, he knew which side it was going to be from and later on I had pains just on that side. Hmm, that's a bit irrelevant to your question sorry!)

Other times I continue to have pains after ovulation like you're experiencing now. Nothing really changed cause I always got my AF. This is not to say that you're going to get your AF as everyone is so different. Some people had cramps during their 2 WW and got their BFPs. Fingers crossed it's a good sign then!

xxxx

Andrianne

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back