AF pains that turn out to be a BFP????

hayley

Reaction score
Hi Everyone

Quick question?????

Did anyone get AF pains that turned out to be a BFP?

I've been getting slight AF pains straight after ovulation. Not pain full or for a long period... but i've felt a little twinge at one side which only last a few seconds. I've been feeling these twinges every few days! Not due AF for another 6 days.

Good luck to anyone trying! and happy preganancy to anyone already preggers...

Hi

I did and I got awful back ache too. I was convinced it was AF but turned out to be BFP.

Fingers crossed for you.

Yep def, even after i tested positive i still kept thinking the pains were going to result in my af, but nope :D Its the ligaments streatching and getting prepared to carry a little person!!

Good luck

Natalie x

thanks alot for your replies

I know it's just a small bit of hope but i'll take an hope at this stage.

I wont know until i test so back to waiting...

thanks

With me it felt exactly like I was having a period, nothing changed at all. The only symptom I had was that I was late, and I had been late before and got my hopes up so I tested 5 days later. We didn't put too much pressure on trying though, if it happened great, if not, not to worry.

Now every 4 weeks I get my usual period symptoms, even last week at 20 weeks!

I got them around the day I was due, but don't remember having them before that, I could have

I felt like AF would come any day, even after I got my BFP.

HI

Thanks girls - feel a little bt better about the pains now! although they've stopped again. I got them a few days after ovulation, then a few more days along my cycle but yesterday and today nothing... My nipps feel a little sensitive this morning. Not sore! just a little sensitive.

My boobs totally hurt all over and were very solid, very uncomfortable, I think that was my worst sypmton, as didnt suffer with sickness or anything nasty like that :D

Let us know when you have test, GOOD LUCK!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back